In an effort to expand our existing focus on supporting regional and remote Lynx Software sites, POSLynx is now offering to prepare and ship integrated cash register and software systems to businesses throughout Australia who may not be close enough to a major city to receive these services directly.
Our first promotion in this regard is now available on our website:
POSLynx Budget Stock Control System
This new package deal is designed to allow small country pubs and clubs who currently use just one cash register to take the step up to a proper stock control system, without breaking the budget.
So how would our remote installation service work?
- First, on ordering the system, the end-user would send POSLynx a full list of the items they sell from their cash register
- We would then design a cash register keyboard layout that would be easy to use for bar staff, but detailed enough for a practical stock control system
- Once the end-user is happy with the cash register design, POSLynx would build the stock database and program the cash register – testing all components in-house before preparing to freight. The idea would be to have an operational cash register that is ready-to-go when you take it out of the box
- POSLynx would also use remote access technology via the internet (TeamViewer) to install the SharpLynx software and database on the end-users computer, and provide the necessary instruction to connect to the cash register
- System training would be provided using a combination of our LynxAssist Training videos, and one-on-one TeamViewer training sessions
- Your new stock control system also comes with 12 months of ongoing support, so you can be assured of help when you need it, and advice on how to get the most out of your new system
If you would like to know more about how we can help small businesses take the step up to doing stock control, please have a look at the following articles:
- 3 Key Components of a Successful Lynx Software Installation
- Can a Small Business Really Benefit from a Stock Control System?
- How Can POSLynx Assist Regional Small Businesses?
Feel free to fill in our Contact Us form if you would like more information about how POSLynx can help you take the next step in managing your business!