Uniwell Lynx is designed to enhance the operation of Uniwell’s excellent range of touchscreen embedded POS terminals
In addition to its POS programming and detailed sales reporting, Uniwell Lynx has a series of optional modules available that can add powerful stock control facilities to your Uniwell POS system.
Stock Control module:
- Simple (1 for 1) inventory control
- Record stock received from Suppliers
- Sales data retrieved from POS terminals deducts from stock
- Comprehensive stocktake and stock valuation facility
- Purchase orders can be generated and emailed to Suppliers directly, including the supplier’s internal item codes
- Reorder and recommended levels can be set for items, generating purchase order suggestions
- Powerful stock reporting – including Movement, Coverage and Summary reports
- Schedule automated email or cloud export of critical stock control reports to key staff
- Integrates with selected Portable Data Terminals for remote stocktaking and other stock control facilities
Linked Items module:
- Bulk stock handling – where primary stock items can be split into multiple portions for individual sale
- Examples – beer kegs can have multiple portions deducted based on glass size, or packaged beer can be stocked in bulk and sold as a single, six pack etc.
- Recipe control – where multiple components (or portions thereof) can be ‘linked’ to a saleable item
- Example – mixers and cocktail recipes can be created, allowing detailed control of component items
- Divide your operation into multiple locations from a stock control point of view, each with their own inventory
- POS terminals setup within Uniwell Lynx are assigned a Location to extract stock from
- Stock can be tranferred easily between Locations
Click on this button to go to the Lynx Software website and request a free trial
The developers of Uniwell Lynx have over 30 years experience in producing POS-integrated stock control solutions for Australian hospitality environments.