POSLynx is happy to provide POS Dealers with the necessary tools to help them improve their business. Many POS Dealers are small, family-run businesses that are extremely experienced in the POS industry, but struggle to keep up with the management tasks required to continue to be successful in today’s POS industry environment.
Justin from POSLynx has been providing technical, operational and marketing support within the POS industry for over 15 years including:
- Helpdesk support, training and documentation writing for a POS software company
- Business development for a POS hardware developer
- POS sales, installations and support for a regional business equipment dealer
- A self-employed POS Dealer specialising in integrated cash register / back-office systems
- End-user support – including remote desktop support, and developing online training and marketing material
If you would benefit from some outside assistance to help you with business process improvement or marketing activity preparation, POSLynx would be happy to help.
Our services include:
- Sales, installation and support process improvement
- Point of Sale marketing strategies – including promotion ideas, online and social media marketing
- Marketing and website writing and proofreading services
- System training development and delivery
Here are some comments from businesses POSLynx has assisted:
We are a locally owned and operated company providing POS sales and service (est. 1978). As the industry has experienced many changes in recent years we needed a way to look forward and retain market share.
Our web site was very outdated. POSLynx created a new web site with our company details, products and services provided. It was carried out by Justin very efficiently with minimum fuss. We are extremely happy with the final result. We also benefited from using marketing material developed by Justin, including POS information sheets & brochures.
Installation procedure and client sign-off sheets that have been developed for us have helped standardise our processes, saving time and resources previously wasted.
– Scot, business equipment supplier in Tasmania
Justin has a proven track record of helping businesses in the Point of Sale industry to improve their marketing, support, training and general business processes. Having worked directly with Justin and partnered with him on numerous projects over the years I have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending his services.
– business software developer from Victoria
Thank you for all the thought and effort you have put into our company over these last years.
We did really appreciate your contribution to our success. The last few months with newsletters, Facebook, Twitter etc. were just great.
– directors of a POS system developer
Our company has contracted Justin on an ongoing basis to assist with marketing, training and general business research and advice. Previously our business had no one to focus on issues such as future marketing ideas and business procedures.
Since we have began using the many documents and presentations POSLynx has developed, we have realised it was well overdue. Justin has used his knowledge of the POS industry and market to create marketing and dealer resource websites, with technical help, process documentation and marketing material, such as brochures and industry-specific presentations.
We have also had assistance in other areas of our business that required focus, such as policy structure, general documentation, and long and short term marketing ideas. Having Justin from POSLynx on board assisting in these ways has allowed me to concentrate on other areas of the business.
– company director from a POS equipment distributor
You offer excellent support and care for your clients… for the betterment of their business. Cheers!
– Joe, business equipment supplier in Canberra, ACT
If you would like to know more about how POSLynx can assist you in your efforts to improve your POS business, please Contact Us.