In an effort to expand our existing focus on supporting regional and remote Lynx Software sites, POSLynx offers to prepare and ship integrated Uniwell4POS systems to businesses throughout Australia who may not be close enough to a major city to receive these services directly. This can include stock control functionality where desired.
So how would our remote installation service work?
- First, on ordering the system, the end-user would send POSLynx a full list of the items they sell from their POS terminal – we would also discuss in detail your requirements, such as customer account tracking, loyalty, stock control, etc
- POSLynx would build the item database for your back-office software and customise your POS terminal to suit your requirements – testing all components in-house before preparing to freight. The idea would be to have an operational POS system that is ready-to-go when you take it out of the box
- POSLynx would also use remote access technology via the internet (TeamViewer) to install the the back-office Lynx Software program and database on the end-users computer, and provide the necessary instruction to connect to the POS terminal
- Please note that we are happy to travel to remote areas to perform the system installation onsite. There are a number of advantages in doing this, but it does incur additional travel charges
- System training would be provided using a combination of our LynxAssist Training videos, and one-on-one TeamViewer training sessions
- Your new stock control system also comes with 12 months of ongoing support, so you can be assured of help when you need it, and advice on how to get the most out of your new system
If you would like to know more about how we can help small businesses take the step up to doing stock control, please have a look at the following articles:
- 3 Key Components of a Successful Uniwell Lynx Installation
- Can a Small Business Really Benefit from a Stock Control System?
- How Can POSLynx Assist Regional Small Businesses?
Feel free to fill in our Contact Us form if you would like more information about how POSLynx can help you take the next step in managing your business!