LynxAssist Subscribers who have arranged to receive training from POSLynx are encouraged to work through our LynxAssist Training Course.
Benefits of this form of training:
- You can start your training before the software has even been installed
- Being ‘self-paced’, steps 2 and 3 can be done at your leisure – after hours, anywhere…
- Your training is documented and standardised – so you don’t ‘miss out’ on anything important
- Video content can be reviewed at any time by ongoing subscribers – either as a refresher or to train a new user in your organisation
- The time spent 1-on-1 will be far better utilised – specifically tailored to your needs and queries
- As additional tutorials and videos are added to the course, ongoing subscribers will be able to take advantage of the new provisions
You will receive an email from POSLynx outlining which modules of the training course are applicable to your software installation.
STEP 2 (Self-paced course)
Print out and review the Training Tutorial PDFs applicable to your installation. These provide a means for you to review the information you see on our training videos and allow you to make supplementary notes.
STEP 3 (Self-paced course)
Watch the Training Demonstration Videos applicable to your installation. Note down questions you’d like clarified in your 1-on-1 training session.
Organise your 1-on-1 remote training session with POSLynx. Having watched the videos and reviewed the Training Tutorials, you will be familiar with the basics you need to know, and your training session can be tailored to the specific needs of your installation, and answering your questions.
After your initial training, you will be most welcome to send supplementary questions to POSLynx via email, and we can provide additional information and training in either written or video form, or by means of a supplementary remote training session.
Our aim is to help you to get the most out of your software.
If we can assist you to do so in any way, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Related document: LynxAssist Training Content – 2014 07 01