International End-Users Can Now Subscribe to LynxAssist Support
For the last 5 years POSLynx has been developing our support infrastructure and training material to benefit Lynx Software end-users. Up until now, our aim has been to assist local Australian businesses in need of Lynx Software support. However, we now feel we are ready to offer our LynxAssist Support Subscriptions to overseas clientele. Please check out what our clients have had to say: Client Recommendations
What will international end-users receive as part of their LynxAssist Support Subscriptions?
- Uncapped email support for technical and operational queries
- Remote access (TeamViewer) support and training sessions if you need it – arranged by appointment
- Regardless of where you are in the world, we will endeavour to arrange our remote access sessions at a time that suits your local business hours
- Access to our ‘POSLynx’ Skype contact, allowing ‘instant messaging’ and VOIP calls
- 24/7 access to our support & training websites, including the LynxAssist Training Program
- License entitlement to software upgrades for the term of the subscription, including remote installation if requested
Anyone wishing to subscribe will need to be using the latest version of their Lynx Software package. If you are on an older version, software upgrades can be arranged with your local Lynx Software distributor, or directly with us at POSLynx.
Please feel free to contact us for a quote by filling in the form below. If you would like to test TeamViewer and Skype connectivity before subscribing, we can arrange an appropriate time to conduct a test.